- Hair transplantation
- Blades and blade holders
- Spear Point Sapphire Blade
Spear Point Sapphire Blade
€92,00 Excl. VAT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Spear Point Sapphire Blades, without Titanium Handle – Various Sizes
The Sapphire Blade Tool is a knife used to make slits for implantation of hair follicles. The knife is equipped with a retractable titanium handle.
A: Ultra Sharpness
B: Fast recovery with minimal trauma
C: Long-lasting Sharpness. Stays sharp for formation of over 3,500 recipient sites.
D: No scarring, ultimate Precision
The handle of sapphire hair transplant blade is made of titanium and 115mm long. The blades are manufactured using a chemical process wherein the final product is composed of artificial sapphire, one of the hardest substances available (sapphire blades are rated a “9” on the Mohs scale of relative mineral hardness, one level lower than the hardest and densest of materials, diamond). By crafting a blade from this material, the cutting edge will remain sharp for much longer periods, leading to long-term cost savings for your practice.
Based on the feedback we get from our clients a Sapphire Blade will cut 3000-4500 slits. After that the Sapphire Blade will still cut but need a little force. When cutting in areas that still has hair follicles, steel blades can cause more damage to existing follicles. Sapphire Blades have a very smooth edge and sharp point, which will not damage existing hair follicles. This is one of the big advantages of Sapphire Blades.
Description of Use
The Sapphire Blade Tool is intended for use in hair transplant surgical applications by trained physicians and personnel. The knife is packaged in a sterilization container with the blade in the retracted position.The knife is to be cleaned and sterilized prior to use in accordance with surgical instruments handling instructions provided to each customers. Immediately prior to use, trained personnel should expose the blade from the handle by releasing the spring-loading mechanism on proximal end of the handle. The blade should be retracted immediately after use.
- For sterilization, first place the hair transplant blades in an enzyme solution to dissolve any blood for at least 15 minutes. Then place them in an ultrasonic device for 10 minutes. After that, leave them to dry and pack them in an autoclave paper. Then place them in the autoclave for a full cycle.
- Use an ultrasonic machine to clean the Sapphire Blade from blood. After that use an autoclave.
- Sterilize the hair transplant knifes and handles by scrubbing them and then processing them individually in an autoclave, prior and after use.
Available Spear Point Blade sizes:
- Blades Width Size(mm): 0.75 0.8 0.9 1.00 1.1 1.2
- All 60 degree angle
- All 0.20 mm thickness
The Spear Point Blade Handles are also sold separately.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 cm|
0.75, 0.80, 0.90, 1.00, 1.1, 1.2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.