€24,00 – €59,00 Excl. VAT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
PST Sterilization Trays
PST instrument trays may be customized to adapt to a wide variety of individualized configurations. Our uniquely engineered GridLok System™ allows for easy positioning of the special Plug’nSert™ silicone insert bars. PST silicone products are molded from medical grade silicone and manufactured with state-of-the-art durable medical grade plastics. Engineered with a “pebble-like” interior surface insuring proper penetration of steam and other sterilizing agents under the mat.
- Flexibility of layout
- Either finger-tip mats or special, “plug-in” inserts for individual instruments
- Unique, “grid” system in all bases, trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your instruments properly
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical)
- Molded from General Electric’s ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle
- 2600A – size 2.5″ x 6″ x .75″ (6,35 cm x 15,24 cm x 1,90 cm)
- 4600A – size 4″ x 6″ x .75″ (10,16 cm x 15,24 cm x 1,90 cm)
- 6100A – size 6″ x 10″ (15,24 cm x 25,4 cm x 1,90 cm)
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 4 cm|
2600A – 2.5"x6"x.75", 4600A – 4"x6"x.75", 6100A – 6"x10"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.